Regular Certified

For most documents, you don’t need an affidavit or an ATIO-certified translation.

I provide my certificate bearing the Ministry of the Attorney General accreditation number along with translations, and you can submit them to such institutions as: 

  • Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
  • Provincial and Federal Courthouses
  • Schools and Colleges
  • Ministry of Transportation
  • Insurance Companies

This is the most economical & common type of translation. 

* Please note:

You must submit the following to the IRCC:

  1. English translations of your original Korean documents
  2. Certified copies of your original Korean documents  

Please check IRCC’s requirements.

You can have your original documents certified as true copies by Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Toronto for small fees.

Other Types: